(1) Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible acc. Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Nick Rübesamen, Oranienstr. 183, 10999 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required, or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to rectification or erasure,
– right to restriction of processing,
– right to object to the processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, for example if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO ):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes, for example decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
f) The Flash cookies used are not detected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the required data regardless of your browser and do not have an automatic expiration date. If you do not want to process the Flash cookies, you must install a corresponding add-on, e.g. “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and the browser history manually.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will generally need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service and for which the previously mentioned data processing principles apply.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the following contact details: email@example.com or formes-berlin, Nick Rübesamen, Oranienstr. 183, 10999 Berlin, Fax +49 (0)30 695 368 22.
§ 6 Orders via our webshops / by e-mail / telephone or post
(1) If you wish to order goods from us, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal information. The data are collected, stored and, if necessary, passed on to us as far as necessary to provide the contractual services. The collection, storage and dissemination is therefore carried out for the purpose of fulfilling the contract and on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO. Mandatory information necessary for the execution of the contracts is marked separately, further details are voluntary. We can pass on your data to external service providers, as far as this is necessary for the contract, for example, shipping service providers.
(2) The shipping service providers commissioned by us are:
a) Deutsche Post and DHL (Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Strasse 20, 53113 Bonn)
For the purpose of service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO the name of the consignee and the delivery address, if necessary for the delivery of goods.
To the shipping service provider DHL we give your e-mail address in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO before the delivery of the goods to the vote of a delivery date or to the delivery notice, if you have given an explicit consent in the ordering process. Without your consent, we will give to DHL for the purpose of service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO only the name of the consignee and the delivery address, if this is necessary for the delivery of goods.
Your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future against the above-mentioned person in charge or against the transport service provider DHL.
b) DPD (DPD Germany GmbH, Wailandtstrasse 1, 63741 Aschaffenburg)
We will give your e-mail address and / or your telephone number to the DPD before delivery of the goods in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO for the coordination of a delivery date or delivery notice, if you have given an explicit consent in the ordering process. Without your consent, we provide for the purpose of service in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO only the name of the consignee and the delivery address to DPD, if this is necessary for the delivery of goods.
Your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future against the above-mentioned person responsible or against the transport service DPD.
(3) We can pass on your payment details to our house bank. The legal basis for this is also Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
When paying via PayPal, via credit card via PayPal or by direct debit via PayPal, we will transfer your payment data to Paypal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, continue. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DS-GVO. Further information on the privacy of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. can be found here: https://cms.paypal.com/de/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/Privacy_full&locale.x=en_US.
(4) You can voluntarily create a customer account in our webshop, through which we can save your data for later purchases. If you create an account under “My Account”, the data you provide will be revocable. All other data, including your user account, you can always delete in the customer area.
We may also process the information you provide to inform you of other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mail with technical information.
(5) Due to commercial and tax regulations, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we are restricting processing, this means your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(6) In order to prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data, in particular financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using SSL or TLS technology.
§ 7 Newsletter
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) To register for our newsletter, we use the double-opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only requirement for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The specification of additional, separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke this by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail https://www.formes-shop.com/newsletter, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to explain the contact details given in the imprint.
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Facebook and Twitter. We use the so-called two-click solution. In other words, when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. The provider of the plug-in can be identified by the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook and Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, personal data will be transmitted by you to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider carries out the data collection, in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We have no influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information to delete the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for non-logged-in users) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. Through the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be assigned directly to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and for example, if you link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent you from being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; For more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http: //www.facebook .com / about / privacy / your-info # everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
b) Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St., Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
© formes-berlin 2018